1）Ls-dyna 关键字手册，最新版本：LS-DYNA Manual R 8.0 – Vol I
2）Ls-dyna 材料模型手册，最新版本：LS-DYNA Manual R 8.0 – Vol II
3）Ls-dyna 用户手册，最新版本：LS-DYNA Manual R 8.0 – Vol III
- *BOUNDARY_ALE_MAPPING: add the following mappings:
- 1d->2d, 2d->2d, 3d->3d.
- new keyword to define the properties of an ALE porous mediaby an element set. The porous forces are computed by *LOAD_BODY_POROUS.
- applies also now to 2D.
- new keyword to switch multi-material groups based on criteria defined by the user with *DEFINE_FUNCTION.
- Allow PREF (reference pressure) to be defined by materials. Implement *ALE_COUPLING_NODAL_DRAG to model the drag force coupling between discrete element spheres or SPH particles and ALE fluids. This command includes an option to calculate the drag coefficient using *DEFINE_FUNCTION.
- Implement *ALE_COUPLING_RIGID_BODY as an efficient alternative for constraint type coupling between ALE fluids and a Lagrangian rigid body.
- Fix input rounding error when reading the 5th load curve of *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_ORIENTATION_RIGID_DIRCOS, which was read and stored as real, causing errors in single precision for load curves with more than 7 digits.
- *BOUNDARY_PAP could calculate incorrect pressure in MPP when CVMASS>0; now fixed.
- Fix incorrect external work when using *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_MOTION with or without _RIGID option. The DOF specified was not considered when computing the external work.
- Fix incorrect velocities when using *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_MOTION_RIGID_LOCAL and *INITIAL_VELOCITY_RIGID_BODY for rigid bodies.
- Error terminate if *BOUNDARY_SPC_NODE_BIRTH_DEATH is applied to a node that belongs to a rigid body.
- Fix *BOUNDARY_SPC_SET_BIRTH_DEATH which was not working for MPP when the birth and death time were set to non-zero.
- Fix incorrect ID number in d3hsp for *BOUNDARY_CYCLIC.
- Fix output to bndout (*DATABASE_BNDOUT) for *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_ORIENTATION_RIGID.
- Modify *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_ORIENTATION_VECTOR to accommodate bodies which undergo no changes in orientation.
- Fix bug in which typeID in *BOUNDARY_PRESCRIBED_MOTION could not be input as an alphanumeric label.
- Add a new keyword *BOUNDARY_SPC_SYMMETRY_PLANE:
- Purpose: Define constraints to enforce planar symmetry for nodes on or near a specified plane. These constraints will be enforced even during adaptivity. This command is similar to *CONSTRAINED_LOCAL but allows selectivity via a part ID.